Deep Bronze (08)
Dior Deep Bronze (08) Dior Forever Natural BronzeDior Deep Bronze (08) Dior Forever Natural Bronze ($48.00 for 0.31 oz.) is a dark brown with warm, reddish undertones and a matte finish. The texture was smooth to the touch, velvety and substantial without being too firmly-pressed into the pan, and it seemed like it wasn’t a reactive matte finish, so it worked well over bare skin, unset foundation, and so on.
It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which could be applied with a lighter hand for sheerer coverage or built up for full coverage. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Bits and Pieces (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Kosas Deep (P, $34.00) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Rodeo Drive (P, $8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Casino (LE, $38.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Unleashed (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Physicians Formula Endless Summer (P, $14.99) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Jouer Sunglow (PiP, ) is cooler (85% similar).
- Tarte Crown (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Deep (4) (P, $55.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Gucci Beauty Dark (05) (P, $62.00) is darker (85% similar).
$48.00/0.31 oz. – $154.84 Per Ounce
It is supposed to be a powder brush that is long-wearing and “blends seamlessly” to yield a “natural healthy glow.” They had semi-opaque to opaque, buildable color coverage with a particularly smooth, velvety consistency that looked almost cream-like applied to skin, yet was slightly powdery in the pan. The product applied beautifully to bare skin as well as over foundation and was particularly easy to blend out.
The bronzers had a slightly denser consistency, but they were yielding, which ensured a variety of brushes could be used to pick up product–fan brushes to dense, large bronzing brushes–for different levels of coverage or application methods. Applied, the blended bronzer looked like a natural matte: no visible shimmer or shine, but it wasn’t flat or dry, and it didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture (e.g. dryness/flakiness). The formula lasted nicely for eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Dior Dior Forever Natural Bronze swatches.
#15677 SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● C30-45 ALKYL DIMETHICONE ● SILICA ● BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER ● SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE ● C20-24 ALKYL DIMETHICONE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL ● ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ● C20-24 OLEFIN ● AQUA (WATER) ● TOCOPHEROL ● ZINC STEARATE ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● HYDROLYZED VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT ● ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT ● 1,2-HEXANEDIOL ● STEARIC ACID ● [+/- : CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.