Fair Bronze (01)
Dior Fair Bronze (01) Dior Forever Natural BronzeDior Fair Bronze (01) Dior Forever Natural Bronze ($48.00 for 0.31 oz.) is a medium peach with warm, slightly orange undertones and a matte finish. As the lightest shade in the brand’s new bronzer range, it was light to the point where it was better classified as a peach hue than brown (traditionally the color of bronzer).
The texture was smooth, velvety, and a smidgen powdery in the pan, but the product almost “melted” when applied to my skin to take on a more “natural matte” finish that didn’t appear dry or emphasize skin texture. It had mostly opaque, buildable coverage that could easily be diffused and blended out for a sheerer effect if desired. It wore well for eight hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Benefit Hoola Lite (P, $30.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Ticket to Brazil (P, $4.99) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Guerlain Terracotta Gold Light (LE, $60.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Light Bronze (P, $14.99) is darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Medium Light (P, $58.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Medium (2) (P, $55.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Chanel Medium (P, $58.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Dior Light Bronze (02) (P, $48.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Becca Bali Sands (P, $38.00) is darker (80% similar).
- Sephora Los Cabos (P, $17.00) is less shimmery, darker (80% similar).
$48.00/0.31 oz. – $154.84 Per Ounce
It is supposed to be a powder brush that is long-wearing and “blends seamlessly” to yield a “natural healthy glow.” They had semi-opaque to opaque, buildable color coverage with a particularly smooth, velvety consistency that looked almost cream-like applied to skin, yet was slightly powdery in the pan. The product applied beautifully to bare skin as well as over foundation and was particularly easy to blend out.
The bronzers had a slightly denser consistency, but they were yielding, which ensured a variety of brushes could be used to pick up product–fan brushes to dense, large bronzing brushes–for different levels of coverage or application methods. Applied, the blended bronzer looked like a natural matte: no visible shimmer or shine, but it wasn’t flat or dry, and it didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture (e.g. dryness/flakiness). The formula lasted nicely for eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Dior Dior Forever Natural Bronze swatches.
#15676 SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● C30-45 ALKYL DIMETHICONE ● SILICA ● BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER ● SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE ● C20-24 ALKYL DIMETHICONE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL ● ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ● C20-24 OLEFIN ● ALUMINA ● GLYCERIN ● AQUA (WATER) ● TOCOPHEROL ● ZINC STEARATE ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● HYDROLYZED VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT ● ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT ● 1,2-HEXANEDIOL ● STEARIC ACID ● [+/- : CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.